Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Guess & Win is back!



NAK JOIN?KLIK SINI
DUE:26 OCT

Guess & Win is back at My Mom's Best!

You need to guess how much I spend on my son in One Utama.
I bought him new pant, new sandals, and new underwear.
The person with most close guess on how much I spend, win the
Hello Kitty Mask
Flowery pin handmade Jewelry by S

You need be GFC follower of my blog with address in Malaysia for postage!
You are require to blog this contest at your blog and leave the link in this post.
Your blog need to be at least three months old.
Start copy and End Copy is where you need to do, don't forget to add the of Hello Kitty mask and Kiss Me picture above in your post!

You can start guessing after posting the link of entry in this post.
You may guess many times, each comment with one guess only.
Guess & Win ends at 12 midnight on 26 October 2012 (Friday).
------End Copy ---

TAG
IZAN
FIEDA
IEDA

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Good luck you can guess again in separate comment

COPYRIGHT BY AZATIE SAYANG